Part # : 334251
This screen torque wrench features a 1/4" square drive and has an accuracy of +/-4% throughout a range of 5 - 25Nm.
WB Tools screen torque wrenches are very easy to set, with a convex screen magnifying the scale reading and displaying only one value at a time, eliminating torque setting errors. When the setting has been achieved, it is locked in place so that accidental changes to the setting is impossible. Once the desired torque has been reached, the wrench will automatically reset itself, ready for further use.
Screen torque wrenches are graduated in Nm only, however, a conversion scale in corresponding Nm - ft.lbs is printed on the wrench body on wrenches up to 340Nm for quick and accurate reference if ft.lbs settings are required.
- 1/4" drive
- Range: 5 - 25Nm
- Accuracy +/-4%
- Robust ratcheting head
- Operates clockwise only
- Convex lens enlarges the scale reading
- Easy positive lockable adjustment
- Ergonomic comfortable hand grip
- Printed conversion table for quick reference (up to 1/2" drive)
- Meets or exceeds Australian standards
- Supplied in a plastic carry case