Part # : 373000
3/8" drive; Range: 16.9 - 132.2Nm (10 - 100ft.lbs)
This micrometer adjustable torque wrench features a 1/2" drive ratchet head and has an accuracy of +/-4% throughout a range of 47 - 264Nm (30 - 200ft.lbs).
Micrometer torque wrenches are one of the most commonly used and most versatile torque wrenches. The torque setting is easily adjusted by twisting the handle until the desired torque setting is reached. Rotating the handle clockwise tightens a spring inside and when applying torque to a nut or bolt, the tool clicks when the correct torque has been reached.
The WB Tools range of micrometer torque wrenches feature a distinct braking action when the set torque is reached. The braking action is greatest at the upper level of the scale when there is more pressure on the spring. Once the pressure is released the wrench will automatically reset itself, ready to operate again.
- 1/2" drive
- Range: 47 - 264Nm (30 - 200ft.lbs)
- Accuracy +/-4% in both directions
- Left & right-hand operation
- Ratchet head
- Imperial & metric scales
- Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring
- Super rugged knurled metal handle for industrial use
- Socket locking device
- Meets or exceeds Australian standards
- Supplied with certificate of calibration
- Supplied in a plastic carry case